- Chicken (1 Thighs)
- Potato (1 Small-Medium)
- Dried Oregano (1tsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Tinned Tomato (120g)
- Cheese (15g)
- Parsley (5g)
1. Peel and cut the potatoes into chunks,
2. Add cold water into a saucepan and add the potatoes, bring the pan to simmer on medium heat, and boil for 10 minutes.
3. Whilst the potatoes cook, cut the chicken into pieces and season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
4. Add a tsp of oil to a hot pan and once the oil is hot add the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side (or until done) on medium heat, adding the finely cut garlic when there are 3 minutes left.
5. Once the potatoes are cooked, drain and add them to the chicken, followed by the tinned tomatoes (blend if you want).
6. Season, stir and let this cook for another 3-4 minutes.
7. Add in the grated cheese and cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Serve and top with parsley.
- Calories: 403kcal
- Protein: 33.3g
- Carbohydrates: 26.8g
- Fats: 15g