1. Eggs (2 Large)
2. Bread (2 Slices)
3. Olive Spread/Margarine
- Calories: 234kcal
- Protein: 15.3g
- Carbohydrates: 12.9g
- Fats: 12.8g
1. Fill up a kettle and set it to boil.
2. Once the water is boiled add this to a saucepan and place it on medium heat.
3. Add the eggs (with the shells on) and boil for 5-7 minutes (soft boiled) or 10-12 minutes (hard-boiled).
4. Whilst the eggs are cooking, put the bread in the toaster.
5. Once the toast is done, butter and plate.
6. When the eggs are done, take them out using a spoon and run them under cold water for 30 seconds.
7. Using the back of the spoon, crack the shells and peel.
8. Serve the eggs with the toast.