- Chicken (1.5 Thighs)
- Garlic & Ginger Paste (1.5tsp)
- Turmeric (Half tsp)
- Onion (1 Medium)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Coriander Powder (1tsp)
- Cumin Powder (1tsp)
- Chilli Powder (Quarter tsp)
- Coconut Milk (120g)
- Tomato Paste (1tsp)
- Garam Masala
- Fresh Coriander (2g)
1. Cut the chicken into mouth-sized chunks and marinate for a couple of hours, with turmeric and garlic & ginger paste.
2. Dice the onions and fresh garlic.
3. Add oil to a hot pan/wok on medium heat, when the oil is hot add the onions and garlic. Cook this for several minutes until the onions become soft.
4. Add coriander, cumin, and chilli powder to the onions and cook for 30 seconds.
5. Then, add the marinated chicken and fry for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is nearly cooked.
6. Reduce the heat slightly and add the coconut milk and tomato paste. (Adjust to your taste and save a tsp of coconut milk for garnish)
7. Add the garam masala and salt, and cook on low-medium heat for 7-8 minutes. (At this point, taste and adjust, to your spice levels)
8. Garnish with a drop of coconut milk and diced coriander, then serve with naan or rice.
- Calories: 400kcal
- Protein: 42g
- Carbohydrates: 17.3g
- Fats: 17g