- Chicken (1 Thigh)
- Rigatoni Pasta (70g)
- Tender-stem Broccoli (4)
- Stir Through Mascarpone Sauce (100g)
- Calories: 457kcal
- Protein: 34.9g
- Carbohydrates: 35.7g
- Fats: 19.9g
1. Fill and boil the kettle.
2. Add the pasta to the saucepan, followed by the hot water on a medium flame for 10 minutes or until cooked.
3. Whilst the pasta is cooking, cut the chicken into 4 strips and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add oil to a hot frying pan and once hot add the chicken, cook on medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked.
5. When the pasta has 3 minutes left, add the broccoli to the saucepan to steam.
6. Drain the pasta and broccoli and set aside.
7. In the same saucepan heat the stir through sauce for a few minutes.
8. Once the chicken is cooked, place on a plate and using two forks, pull the chicken apart.
9. Add the pasta, broccoli, and chicken to the sauce and stir through for another 2-3 minutes.
10. Serve in a bowl.