- Chicken (1 Thigh)
- Small Potato (Half)
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables (50g)
- Ketchup (1.5tbsp)
- Oregano (1tsp)
- Paprika (1tsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Just Roll Puff Pastry (200g)
1. Cut the potato into small cubes and finely cut the garlic.
2. Once all the vegetables have been cut, dice the chicken into small bite-size chunks
3. Heat a tsp of oil in a frying pan, once hot, add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes, remembering to constantly turn it.
5. Add the potatoes, the frozen vegetable packet, salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, a splash of water and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
6. Once the chicken is almost done, add the ketchup and give it a big stir.
7. Simmer for 5 more minutes or until most of the water has gone.
8. Whilst this simmers, cut your pastry into two parts and roll out to form a square of your desired size and thickness.
9. Place this on greaseproof paper on an ovenproof baking tray and preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
10. Once the chicken has cooked, turn the heat off and allow to rest for another 6-7 minutes.
11. Take a spoonful of the mixture and add this to the centre of each pastry square.
12. Place this in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Calories: 780kcal
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 94g
- Fats: 57.2g