- Tortillas (2)
- Chicken (1.5 Thighs)
- Bell Pepper (Half)
- Onions (Haf)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Taco Seasoning (1tsp)
- Paprika (1tsp)
- Cheese (40g)
- Butter (1tsp)
1. Dice the peppers and onions and finely cut the garlic.
2. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
3. Grate the cheese and leave it aside.
4. Heat a tsp of oil in a large frying pan, when the oil is hot, add the chicken and fry for 5 minutes, making sure to constantly turn it.
5. Add the onions, peppers, taco mix (optional), salt, pepper, and paprika.
6. Sauté this for another 5-6 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Pour the chicken and vegetables into a bowl. If there is any liquid in the pan, remove it with kitchen paper, and place the pan on the side.
8. Add one tortilla to a plate, put a little bit of cheese on half of the tortilla, followed by the chicken mixture, and then top with more cheese (especially around the edges), then fold it in half and push down slightly.
9. Repeat this with the other tortillas.
10. Heat the pan again on low-medium heat, and then add the butter. When the butter has melted, add the folded tortillas into the pan, and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
11. Cut the quesadillas into smaller triangles and serve with sour cream and guacamole.
- Calories: 689kcal
- Protein: 57.6g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fats: 37g