- Chicken (1 Breast)
- Soy Sauce (2tbsp)
- Noodles (60g)
- Egg (1 Boiled)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Ginger (1 Piece)
- Leek (Half)
- Bell Pepper (Half)
- Carrots (1 small)
- Bean Sprouts (Handful)
- Stock cube (5g)
- Miso Paste (1tsp)
- Lime (1tbsp)
- Onions (Half)
- Brown Sugar (Half tsp)
1. Marinate the chicken in soy sauce and pepper.
2. Slice the leeks, bell peppers, and carrots into small slithers.
3. Start boiling the egg.
4. Heat a wok with oil(1tbsp) until it's very hot then add the finely cut garlic and ginger and fry for a few seconds.
5. Add the vegetables to the wok and stir fry this for a few minutes.
6. Then add some, soy sauce and brown sugar and stir it through.
7. Whilst the vegetables are cooking, mix a stock cube with 250ml of water until fully dissolved.
8. Add this to the vegetables and let it simmer for about 10 minutes
9. Whilst the vegetables are cooking, pan fry the chicken until it's cooked through.
10. Place the noodles in boiling water on a medium flame for 2-3minutes or until cooked.
11. Add miso paste to the vegetables and stir through making sure there are no lumps.
12. Cut the chicken into strips.
13. Add noodles to a bowl followed by the vegetable broth.
14. Then layer the strips of chicken, the egg (halved) on top.
15. Garnish with lime.
- Calories: 630kcal
- Protein: 73g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fats: 15g