Chicken Stir Fry
- Chicken (1.5 Thighs)
- Corn Flour (2tbsp)
- Noodles (60g)
- Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry Pack (150g)
- Soy Sauce (3tbsp)
- Honey (2tbsp)
- Vinegar (1tbsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Ginger (1 Piece)
- Calories: 590kcal
- Protein: 49.4g
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Fats: 20.3g
1. Finely cut the garlic and ginger.
2. In a bowl mix the soy sauce, honey, and vinegar.
3. Cut the chicken into pieces.
4.Add the chicken pieces into a bowl, followed by corn starch, salt, and pepper.
5. Make sure all the chicken pieces have been coated.
6. Add some oil into a hot frying pan, and once hot, shallow fry the chicken until golden all around.
7. Once the chicken is golden let it rest on a metal wire rack.
8. Add boiling water to the noodles and cook them for however long it says on the packet.
9. In the same frying pan (add some oil if needed) and lightly fry half the garlic and all the ginger for 1 minute.
10. Then add the stir fry packet and fry for about 4-5 minutes
11. Once the noodles are done, drain and set aside.
12. Add two-thirds of the sauce to the vegetables and toss and stir for another minute.
13. Add the rest of the sauce to the noodles and stir it through
14. Add the chicken back into the pan and make sure it's all coated with the sauce.
15. Add the noodles to a bowl followed by the chicken stir fry and finally top with the rest of the garlic.