- Cream Cheese (80g)
- Vanilla Essence (2tsp)
- Oreo Biscuits OR Biscoff Biscuits (160g)
- Milk/White Chocolate (100g)
1. Blend or crush the biscuits, so they form a chunky powder.
2. Add the biscuits to a bowl followed by the cream cheese and mix them thoroughly.
3. Add the vanilla essence and stir again.
4. Using your hands form 10-14 mouth size balls from the biscuit mix.
5. Place these on baking paper on a tray.
6. Put in the fridge.
7. Fill and boil the kettle.
8. Once the kettle is boiled, place some of the water into a saucepan, filling a third of it.
9. Break the chocolate apart and place it into a glass bowl.
10. Put the saucepan on a very low heat and put the glass bowl on top of it.
11. Using a spoon gently stir the chocolate until it's melted.
12. Once it's nearly melted turn the heat off.
13. Get the biscuit balls from the fridge and dip them into the chocolate mixture so it is all coated.
14. Put back into the fridge for a few hours until the chocolate has hardened.
- Calories: 102kcal
- Protein: 1.4g
- Carbohydrates: 11.4g
- Fats: 5.7g