- Paneer (200g)
- Yogurt (2tbsp)
- Coriander Powder (1tsp)
- Cumin Powder (1tsp)
- Chilli Powder (Half tsp)
- Turmeric Powder (Half tsp)
- Lemon Juice (1tsp)
- Fresh Coriander (10g)
- Garlic (2 Cloves)
- Green Chilli (Small - 6cm)
1. Cut the paneer into cubes.
2. In a bowl, mix the yogurt, all four of the dried spices, and lemon juice.
3. Add the paneer to the bowl and mix thoroughly, then leave to marinate in the fridge for a few hours (optional you can start cooking straight away)
4. In a blender, add the fresh coriander, green chilli, salt, and garlic cloves. Blend and then add a splash of water, then blend again so it is a nice thick paste.
5. Add a tbsp of oil to a hot pan on medium heat, once the oil is hot, add the marinated paneer.
6. Cook the paneer for 8-10 minutes, or until they have become slightly golden (remember to flip them frequently)
7. Once the paneer has cooked, add the green coriander paste and stir this in.
8. Cook for a further 5 minutes, at this point you can try the sauce and add anything that is missing to tailor it to your taste (i.e more chilli).
9. Serve with salad, naan, or rice (optional).
- Calories: 700kcal
- Protein: 40g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fats: 55.5g