Cream Cheese Chicken
- Chicken (1 Breast)
- Parsley (10g)
- Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese (90g)
- Paprika (1tsp)
- All Spice (1tsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Calories: 436kcal
- Protein: 60.8g
- Carbohydrates: 7.5g
- Fats: 15g
1. Finely cut the parsley and garlic.
2. Add the cream cheese to a bowl followed by the parsley and garlic and mix everything.
3. Make a large horizontal cut in the middle of your chicken breast but don't cut all the way through (deep enough to fill).
4. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
5. In a bowl mix the paprika, all spice, salt, and pepper, and rub this all over the chicken, including the part you cut.
6. Fill the chicken with the parsley cream cheese as much as you can.
7. Put the chicken in an ovenproof dish and put in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes (or until cooked through).
8. Whilst the chicken is cooking, fill and boil the kettle.
9. Put the broccoli in a glass bowl followed by the hot water, put this in the microwave for 3-4 minutes.
10. Drain the steamed broccoli and serve with the cooked chicken.