Cream Cheese on Toast
- Any flavour Cream Cheese (100g)
- Bell Peppers (Half)
- Onions (Half)
- Bread (2 Slices)
- Dried Herbs (1tsp)
- Baby Tomatoes (4)
1. Dice the peppers, onions and baby tomatoes.
2. Then mix these in a bowl with the cream cheese, salt, pepper, and herbs.
3. Warm up the grill and place the bread inside, toast this for a few minutes.
4. Then take the bread out, on the non-toasted side, add the cream cheese spread.
5. Then place back into the grill for another 3-4 minutes or until the toast is done.
- Calories: 330kcal
- Protein: 15.6g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fats: 12.3g