Creamy Tuna Pasta
- Rigatoni Pasta (90g)
- Tuna (100g)
- Broccoli (5-6 Pieces)
- Creamy Mushroom Sauce (200g)
1. Fill and boil the kettle.
2. Add the pasta into a saucepan followed by the hot water and place it on medium heat for 10 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
3. Add the broccoli to the pasta about 3 minutes to the end to steam.
4. Drain the pasta and leave aside.
5. Add the mushroom sauce to the saucepan followed by the tuna and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the pasta and broccoli to the sauce and stir.
7. Cook for another 1-2 minutes then serve.
- Calories: 450kcal
- Protein: 32.8g
- Carbohydrates: 48.7g
- Fats: 13.4g