Crispy Tofu Stir Fry
- Extra Firm Tofu (120g)
- Corn Flour
- Paprika (2tsp)
- Noodles (60g)
- Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry Pack (150g)
- Soy Sauce (3tbsp)
- Honey (2tbsp)
- Vinegar (1tbsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Ginger (1 Piece)
- Calories: 501kcal
- Protein: 26.3g
- Carbohydrates: 60.4g
- Fats: 16.8g
1. Drain and dry the tofu, and finely cut the garlic and ginger.
2. In a bowl mix the soy sauce, honey, and vinegar.
3. Once the tofu is dry cut it into mouth-sized cubes.
4. In one bowl add some yogurt and paprika, and in another add some cornflour, salt and pepper.
5. Dip each cube of tofu into the yogurt and then coat it in cornflour and leave aside. If you don't have yogurt, then coat only in cornflour and spices.
6. Once all the tofu pieces have been coated, add some oil into a hot frying pan, and once hot, shallow fry the tofu until golden all around.
7. Once the tofu is golden let it rest on a metal wire rack.
8. Add boiling water to the noodles and cook them for however long it says on the packet.
9. In the same frying pan (add some oil if needed) and lightly fry half the garlic and all the ginger for 1 minute.
10. Then add the stir fry packet and fry for about 4-5 minutes
11. Once the noodles are done, drain and set aside.
12. Add two-thirds of the sauce to the vegetables and toss and stir for another minute.
13. Add the rest of the sauce to the noodles and stir it through
14. Add the tofu back into the pan and make sure it's all coated with the sauce.
15. Add the noodles to a bowl followed by the tofu stir fry and finally top with the rest of the garlic.