- Eggs (2 Large)
- Bread (2 Slices)
- Olive Spread/Margarine
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan and add a drop of oil or a small slice of butter (optional).
2. Once the oil is hot, crack the eggs and pour them into the pan.
3. Put the bread into the toaster.
4. Cook the eggs for 3-5 minutes or until the transparent outer part has turned white.
5. Once the toast is done, butter and plate.
6. Using a spatula take the egg out of the pan and onto the toast, season with salt and pepper.
- Calories: 290kcal
- Protein: 15.4g
- Carbohydrates: 12.9g
- Fats: 14.8g