- Paneer (180g)
- Yogurt (2.5tbsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Chilli Powder (1tsp)
- Coriander Powder (1tsp)
- Cumin Powder (1tsp)
- Vinegar (1tsp)
- Turmeric (Quarter tsp)
- Butter (1tsp)
- Spring Onions
- Fruit (Optional)
- Mint Chutney (Optional)
1. Place the paneer into hot water for 15 minutes to become soft.
2. Finely cut the garlic and place this into a bowl.
3. Add the yogurt, vinegar, spices, salt, and pepper and combine.
4. Drain the paneer, and cut into large squares.
5. Put this into the yogurt marinade, and make sure all the paneer is covered.
6. Let the paneer marinate for another 15-20 minutes.
7. While the paneer marinates, cut the spring onions and fruit(optional).
8. Add the butter to a saucepan on medium heat, when the butter has melted, add the paneer.
9. Fry on both sides for 5-6 minutes or until it has turned golden.
10. Serve with salad, fruit, onions, and mint chutney.
- Calories: 701kcal
- Protein: 39.7g
- Carbohydrates: 2.3g
- Fats: 55.7g