- King Prawns (140g)
- Garlic (2 Cloves)
- Soy Sauce (1tbsp)
- Spring Onion
- Bell Pepper (Quarter Small)
- Mushrooms (2)
- Parsley (2g)
1. Finely cut the garlic, pepper, spring onions, and quarter the mushrooms. Add this all to a bowl.
2. Add the prawns to the bowl along with the soy sauce.
3. Let it marinate for 5-10 minutes.
4. Add a tbsp of oil to a very hot frying pan, once the oil is hot, add the prawns and the marinade.
5. Cook the prawns, constantly tossing it for 2-3 minutes.
6. Once the prawns are cooked, serve with the finely cut parsley.
- Calories: 126kcal
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 12.2g
- Fats: 1.6g