- Chicken (2 Thighs)
- Yogurt (20g)
- Corn Flour (25g)
- Plain Flour (40g)
- Paprika (1tsp)
- Butter (1tsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Honey (3tbsp)
- Ketchup (1.5tbsp)
- Soy Sauce (1.5tbsp)
- Coriander (1g)
- Calories: 690kcal
- Protein: 56.7g
- Carbohydrates: 64.1g
- Fats: 25.1g
1. Cut the chicken into mouth-sized chunks and season with salt and pepper.
2. In one bowl, mix the cornflour, plain flour, paprika, half a tsp of pepper, and a pinch of salt.
3. In another bowl, add the yogurt.
4. Line an ovenproof baking tray with greaseproof paper and spray oil all over it.
5. Cover each chicken piece with the flour, then the yogurt, then the flour (add more flour if you need), and place it on the tray.
6. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
7. Wait 10-15 minutes for the oven to heat up, then drizzle a little bit of oil over the chicken and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
8. While the chicken cooks, finely cut the garlic and coriander.
9. When the chicken has about 7 minutes left, heat a saucepan on medium heat.
10. Add the butter to the saucepan and once it has melted, add the garlic. Sauté for a few minutes.
11. Add the honey, soy sauce, and ketchup to the saucepan and let this cook for a minute (at this point, try the sauce and add if anything is missing to tailor it to your taste).
12. When the chicken has cooked, let it rest for 2-3 minutes, then add the pieces into the sauce.
13. Stir, making sure each piece is covered in sauce.
14. Serve and top with coriander.