Honey Glazed Pork
- Pork Shoulder Steaks (2)
- Honey (2.5tsp)
- Soy Sauce (2tsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Rice Wine Vinegar (1tsp)
- Chinese 5 spice (Half tsp)
- Rice (90g)
- Spring Onion (1)
- Red Chilli Pepper
1. Finely cut the garlic.
2. Add the pork to a bowl, and add the garlic, honey, vinegar, 5 spice, and pepper and a drizzle of oil.
3. Mix thoroughly and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
5. Add the marinated pork onto a wire rack, or a baking tray and bake this for 30-35 minutes.
6. Flip the pork halfway through, and once the pork has cooked for 30-35 minutes, add one more drizzle of honey on top and grill for 5-10 minutes.
7. When there are about 10 minutes left, cook the rice.
8. Whilst the rice cooks, finely cut the onion and red pepper.
9. When the pork is cooked, cut it into slices, and serve with the rice and garnish with the onions and peppers.
- Calories: 940kcal
- Protein: 70g
- Carbohydrates: 79g
- Fats: 40g