Lemon Grilled Fish
- Basa Fish (1 Fillet)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Parsley (5-10g)
- Lemon Juice (2tbsp)
- Fresh lemon/lime
- Butter (1 slice)
- Plain Flour
1. Season the fillet with salt and pepper.
2. On a plate add the plain flour and cover the fish on both sides.
3. In a hot pan add some oil and once hot add the fish.
4. Cook on both sides for 5-7 minutes or until cooked and golden.
5. Add the lemon juice, water(3tsp), and butter to the pan and cook until the butter is melted.
6. Serve with fresh chopped parsley, garlic, lemon/lime wedge, and extra sauce on top.
- Calories: 200kcal
- Protein: 27.1g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fats: 9g