top of page
- Mango (1 Large)
- Sponge Fingers (200g)
- Yogurt (50g)
- Honey (1tbsp)
- Vanilla Ice-cream (30g)
1. Cut the mango into small pieces.
2. In a dish place the sponge fingers to form one layer.
3. In a bowl, mix the ice-cream, yogurt and honey.
4. Put a layer of the mix on top of the sponge fingers.
5. Then add another layer of sponge fingers followed by a thicker layer of the ice-cream mix.
6. Finally, top with the mango pieces.
7. Put into the fridge for an hour or so and take it out 10-15 minutes before you eat it.
- Calories: 189.3kcal
- Protein: 4.3g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fats: 3.8g
bottom of page