- Chicken (1.5 Thighs)
- Rice (90g)
- Bell Pepper (Half)
- Red Onion (Half)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Tinned Tomato (50g)
- Chicken Stock Cube (5g)
- Paprika (1tsp)
- Chilli (Half tsp)
- Lemon (1 Wedge)
- Coriander (5g)
- Calories: 625kcal
- Protein: 50.1g
- Carbohydrates: 71.6g
- Fats: 17.4g
1. Cut the chicken into 3 big strips and coat with paprika, salt, pepper, and chilli, rubbing it all over.
2. Soak the rice in cool water for 15 minutes.
3. Add oil (1tsp) to a hot pan and once hot add the chicken and cook on both sides till they are slightly browned.
4. Cut the onions, peppers, and finely cut the garlic.
5. Once the chicken is brown on both sides, remove and let it rest.
6. Add the chopped onions, peppers, and garlic to the pan and sauté for a few minutes.
7. Dissolve the stock cube in 100ml of water and add this to the pan alongside the tomatoes and the chicken.
8. Bring this to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
9. Drain the rice and add this to the pan adding a splash of water if needed.
10. Cook the rice for 15-20 minutes, making sure to stir it in.
11. Once the chicken and rice are cooked, serve with fresh coriander and a wedge of lemon.