Nikis Spaghetti Vegballs
- Spaghetti (90g)
- Quorn Swedish Balls (75g)
- Bell Pepper
- Sweetcorn (60g)
- Onion (Quarter)
- Garlic (2 Cloves)
- Tinned Tomatoes (120g)
- Dried Mixed Herbs (1tbsp)
- Fresh Basil (2-3 Leaves)
1. Fill and boil the kettle.
2. Add the spaghetti to a saucepan followed by the boiling water, and place this on medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Add one tbsp of oil to a hot frying pan, and once the oil is hot, add the Quorn balls. Cook this for about 20 minutes or until the outer layer has browned, remembering to turn them occasionally.
4. Dice the onions, peppers, and finely cut the garlic.
5. When the Quorn balls have 7-8 minutes left, add the garlic and onions and cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. Once the spaghetti has cooked, drain and set aside, but keep the saucepan.
7. Add the peppers and sweetcorn to the pan and sauté for another 5 minutes.
8. While the vegetables are cooking, add the tinned tomato, salt, pepper, and the dried herbs to a blender and blend to form the sauce.
9. Add the sauce, vegetables, Quorn balls, and spaghetti to the old saucepan and heat on medium heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring it thoroughly.
- Calories: 451kcal
- Protein: 20.2g
- Carbohydrates: 71.9g
- Fats: 3.7g