- Eggs (2 Large)
- Bell Pepper (Half)
- Mushrooms (3-4)
- Cheese (15g)
- Paprika (1tsp)
- Olive Spread
- Calories: 310kcal
- Protein: 17.3g
- Carbohydrates: 13.2g
- Fats: 19.8g
1. You can use any ingredients you want for an omelette, from bacon to mushrooms.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and using a fork, whisk the eggs.
3. Cut the mushrooms, pepper, and any other ingredients you have chosen to use.
4. Grate the cheese.
5. In the whisked egg bowl, add the vegetables, half the cheese, and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
6. Add a drop of oil (or butter) to a non-stick frying pan and once hot add the egg mixture.
7. Let the egg mixture cook without touching it for 3-4 minutes or until it looks like the egg is not runny anymore.
8. Using a spatula flip the omelette and cook on the other side.
9. Whilst the second side cooks heat up the grill.
10. Add the cheese on top of the omelette and place it in the grill till the cheese is golden and melted.