- Oreos (17 Biscuits)
- Butter (20g)
- Double Cream (115ml)
- Cream Cheese (115g)
- Vanilla Extract (1tbsp)
- Sugar (15g)
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan on low heat.
2. Crush all of the Oreo biscuits (apart from 2) using a blender or your hands.
3. Line a small baking tray, or small dessert pots for individual cheesecakes.
4. Mix the melted butter with two-thirds of the crushed biscuits and put that into the bottom of the baking tray/pot. Using the back of a spoon, push the biscuit mix till it all combines.
5. Place this in the fridge.
6. While the base sets, whip the double cream till it starts to form small peaks, using an electric whisk (or manual whisk).
7. Then add the cream cheese and sugar and continue whisking till stiff peaks form.
8. Add the rest of the crushed biscuits along with the vanilla essence and gently stir it together.
9. Layer this on top of the biscuit base and make sure to push it down and together with the back of a spoon.
10. Leave this to set in the fridge for at least 2.5 hours.
11. When you are ready to eat, put half of an Oreo biscuit in the centre of the pots and serve.
- Calories: 490.5kcal
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrates: 39.4g
- Fats: 36.8g