- Paneer (125g)
- Tinned Tomatoes (50g)
- Cashew Nuts (Handful)
- Onions (Half)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Ginger (1 Piece)
- Butter (2tbsp)
- Honey (1tsp)
- Turmeric (Quarter tsp)
- Garam Masala (1tsp)
- Chili (1tsp)
- Cumin Powder (1tsp)
- Single Cream (3tbsp)
- Coriander (2g)
1. Roughly cut the onions, garlic, and ginger.
2. Heat a tsp of oil in a saucepan, once it's hot, add the onions, garlic, and ginger, cashew nuts, and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the tinned tomatoes and a half cup of water.
4. Sauté on medium heat for a minute then add a pinch of salt and half of the garam masala.
5. Bring to boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
6. While the sauce cooks, cut the paneer into small cubes and leave aside.
7. Turn the heat off and leave to cool for 10 minutes, then blend into a smooth paste.
8. Using the same saucepan, place it on medium heat and add the butter.
9. Once the butter has melted, add the smooth paste, followed by the turmeric, cumin powder, chili, and the rest of the garam masala (add a splash of water if needed).
10. Stir, and add the paneer, and the honey.
11. Sauté this on low heat for 5 minutes, then add 2.5tbsp of the cream and stir.
12. Let this bubble for a few minutes.
13. Top with the rest of the cream, fresh coriander and serve with roti, naan, or rice.
- Calories: 798kcal
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 22.9g
- Fats: 62.4g