Parsley Lamb Chops
- Lamb Chops (3 Pieces)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Parsley (10g)
- Rosemary (10g)
- Mushrooms (5)
- Red Onion (Half)
- Potatoes (Optional)
- Calories: 630kcal
- Protein: 74g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fats: 24g
1. In a blender, add the garlic, parsley, rosemary, drop of oil, salt, and pepper and blitz till a smooth paste (add a drop of water if needed).
2. Marinate the lamb chops in the marinade and leave in the fridge for a couple of hours.
3, Cut the mushrooms into chunks.
4, Add oil to a hot pan. Once the oil is hot, add the lamb chops and lightly pan fry on one side for 5-6 minutes, then flip and do the same on the other side.
5. Just before you flip the lamb, add the mushrooms to the pan and cook with the lamb and its juices.
6. Peel the onion into small cups and place in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes until they are slightly shrivelled.
7. Serve the lamb and mushrooms with the onions and roasted potatoes (optional).