Peri Peri Chicken
- Chicken Thighs (3)
- Red Pepper (Half Medium)
- Red Onion (Half Medium)
- Garlic (4 Cloves)
- Lemon Juice (2tsp)
- Dried Oregano (1tsp)
- Chilli Pepper (per taste)
- Paprika (1.5 tsp)
- Vinegar (1tsp)
- Oil (1tsp)
1. Add the red pepper, chilli, onion, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, paprika, vinegar, oil and a pinch of salt and pepper to a blender and blitz. (At this stage try it and alter per taste)
2. Use any cuts of chicken you like e.g. wings, and marinate the chicken in 2/3 of the sauce. Keep the last 1/3 aside.
3. Marinate for at least 1-2 hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees for 5-10 minutes. If your oven has the broil setting use this.
5. Add the chicken to a foil lined baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
6. If your oven doesn't have the broil setting bake for 18 minutes and grill for 5 minutes.
7. Whilst the chicken cooks, add the remaining sauce to a saucepan and gently simmer to form a sauce.
7. Once the chicken is done, serve with chips and veggies.
- Calories: 630kcal
- Protein: 77g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fats: 29g