- Eggs (2 Large)
- Bread (2 Slices)
- Olive Spread/Margarine
- Avocado (Optional)
1. Fill the kettle and set it to boil.
2. Crack the eggs, into a small glass or cup, making sure not to break the yolks.
3. Once the kettle has boiled, add the hot water to a saucepan and put it on a medium flame.
4. Once the water starts to form small bubbles.
5. Put the toast in the toaster.
6. Pour the eggs into one side of the pan carefully and let them cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Check on the toast, once cooked, butter it, and place on a plate.
8. (Optional) Whilst the eggs and toast cook, scoop out the avocado into a bowl. Add salt, pepper and using a form mash it up to form a lumpy paste.
9. (Optional) Spread the avocado paste onto the toast.
10. When the eggs are cooked using a slotted spoon, scoop them out and place them on the avocado toast.
- Calories: 286/526kcal
- Protein: 17.1/20.1g
- Carbohydrates: 23.5/36.3g
- Fats: 12.8/34.7g