Prawn Stir Fry
- Jumbo King Prawns (150g)
- Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry Packet (150g)
- Noodles (60g)
- Corn Flour
- Soy Sauce (3tbsp)
- Honey (2tbsp)
- Vinegar (1tbsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Ginger (1 Piece)
1. In a bowl mix the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and a splash of water then stir.
2. Finely cut the garlic and ginger.
3. Mix the prawns with cornflour, salt and pepper until all the prawns are coated.
4. Add 3-4tbsp of oil to a hot wok or frying pan, once the oil is very hot add the prawns and shallow fry them for 2-3 minutes on each side. The prawns will be cooked once they start to form a 'C' shape.
5. Let the crispy prawns rest on a metal wire rack.
6. Add boiling water to the noodles and cook them for the time it says on the packet.
7. In the same pan (add a little oil if needed) lightly fry half of the garlic and all the ginger for 1-2 minutes.
8. Add the stir fry mix and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
9. Once the noodles have cooked, drain and add a third of the pre-made sauce and stir through.
10. Add the other two-thirds of the sauce to the frying pan with the stir fry.
11. Cook this for another 1-2 minutes then add the prawns and make sure everything is coated with the sauce.
12. Add the noodles to a bowl followed with the prawn stir fry mix and top with the rest of the garlic.
- Calories: 701kcal
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrates: 120g
- Fats: 16g