- Tortilla Wraps (2)
- Kidney Beans (120g)
- Bell Peppers (Half)
- Onion (Half)
- Paprika (1tsp)
- Cumin Powder (1tsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Cheese (30g)
- Sour Cream
- Calories: 470kcal
- Protein: 21.4g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Fats: 18.2g
1. Drain the kidney beans and pour them into a bowl.
2. Dice the onions and peppers and finely cut the garlic.
3. Mash the kidney beans using the back of a spoon.
4. Then add the onions, peppers and garlic.
5. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and cumin powder and stir thoroughly.
6. Grate the cheese.
7. Start to heat a non-stick frying pan.
8. On a plate, lay out one tortilla, put a little bit of grated cheese on one half of the tortilla.
9. Add some of the kidney bean mixture on top of the cheese and then top with more cheese, especially 1 around the edge.
10. Fold the tortilla in half and place it on the hot pan and cook on both sides for 3-5 minutes or until nice and golden.
11. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.