Salmon Stir Fry
- Salmon Fillet (120g)
- Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry Packet (150g)
- Noodles (60g)
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Soy Sauce (3tbsp)
- Honey (2tbsp)
- Vinegar (1tbsp)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Ginger (1 Piece)
1. In a bowl mix the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and a splash of water then stir.
2. Finely cut the garlic and ginger.
3. Cut a piece of foil large enough to cover the salmon. Place the salmon in the middle of the foil and add some sweet chilli sauce, salt and pepper and make sure its rubbed into the salmon then cover with foil.
4. Place this into an ovenproof dish and put it into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
5. When the salmon has about 10 minutes left, add boiling water to the noodles and cook them for the time it says on the packet.
6. Add oil to a pan and once hot lightly fry half of the garlic and all the ginger for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add the stir fry mix and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
8. Once the noodles have cooked, drain and add a third of the pre-made sauce and stir through.
9. Add the other two-thirds of the sauce to the frying pan with the stir fry.
10. Cook this for another 1-2 minutes then add the prawns and make sure everything is coated with the sauce.
11. Add the noodles to a bowl followed with the stir fry mix and top with the salmon and rest of the garlic.
- Calories: 736kcal
- Protein: 51g
- Carbohydrates: 89g
- Fats: 20g