- Eggs (2 Large)
- Milk (1tbsp)
- Bread (2 Slices)
- Olive Spread/Margarine
- Calories: 234kcal
- Protein: 15.3g
- Carbohydrates: 12.9g
- Fats: 12.8g
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Using a fork, break the yolks, and then add the milk, whisk the eggs until it's all combined.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan, and once hot, add a small slice of butter (optional) or a drop of oil.
4. Add the egg mixture into the frying pan and put the bread into the toaster.
5. Using a spatula, fold the egg mixture gradually.
6. Keep an eye on the toast, once done, butter and plate.
7. Keep folding the egg mixture until there are no runny parts left.
8. Add the scrambled eggs to the plate.