Smoked Salmon & Waffles
- Smoked Salmon (50g)
- Frozen Potato Waffles (2)
1. Put the waffles into an ovenproof dish and place it in a preheated oven for the written time and temperature.
2. If using broccoli, place it into a bowl of boiling water and place it in the microwave for 2-4minutes.
3. If using avocado, cut into slices, and leave aside.
4. Once the broccoli is cooked, drain and leave aside.
5. When the waffles are cooked, divide the smoked salmon between them.
6. Then layer on the avocado or broccoli.
- Calories: 315/540kcal
- Protein: 17.2/18.9g
- Carbohydrates: 29.8/39.6g
- Fats: 14.2/36g