- Digestive Biscuits (50g)
- Butter (20g)
- Cream Cheese (180g)
- Icing Sugar (100g)
- Vanilla Essence (1tsp)
- Double Cream (150ml)
- Espresso Martini (5tbsp)
- Whip Cream
- Coffee Beans
- Chocolate (10g)
- Calories: 626kcal
- Protein: 6.5g
- Carbohydrates: 17.7g
- Fats: 54.7g
1. Heat the butter in a saucepan on low heat till melted.
2. Crush the biscuits into crumbs and add the melted butter.
3. Stir and then divide the biscuit mixture between 3 dessert pots and place in the fridge until they are firm.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the double cream, half of the icing sugar, and the vanilla essence and beat using a whisk (or electric mixer) until it starts to form small peaks.
5. Add the cream cheese and the rest of the icing sugar, and carry on mixing till the peaks form and they hold their shape.
6. Add the espresso martini to the cream mixture and gently fold it in.
7. Divide the mixture into 3, and place on top of the biscuit base.
8. Leave to chill in the fridge for a few hours.
9. When you are ready to eat, top with whipped cream and garnish with coffee beans and chocolate shavings.