- Chicken (1 Thigh)
- Potato (1 Large)
- Onion (Half)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Ginger (1 Piece)
- Dried Oregano (1.5tsp)
- Cheese (15g)
- Tenderstem Broccoli (3-4)
1. Bake the potato in the microwave for about 4 minutes until it's soft.
2. Whilst it's baking, cut the chicken into small pieces, and finely dice the onions.
3. Once the potato is slightly soft, cut it in half and scoop the potato out of the skin.
4. Add some oil to a pan and once it is hot add the onions, finely cut garlic, and finely cut ginger.
5. Let this cook for about 5 minutes then add the chicken and sauté for about 10-12 minutes until almost nearly cooked.
6. Add the dried oregano, salt, and pepper to the chicken whilst it cooks.
7. Pre-heat the oven at 180 Degrees.
8. Once the chicken is almost cooked, turn the heat off and add the scooped out potato and fold it in with the chicken and onions.
9. Re-fill the skins with this new mixture and top with grated cheese.
10. Place into the oven for about 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and golden. Serve with steamed broccoli.
- Calories: 560kcal
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Fats: 17g