- Raw King Prawns (90g)
- Yogurt (1.5tbsp)
- Coriander Powder (1tsp)
- Cumin Powder (1tsp)
- Garlic & Ginger Paste (1tsp)
- Turmeric (Half tsp)
- Chilli (Quarter tsp)
- Lemon Juice (1tsp)
- Garam Masala (Half tsp)
- Potato (1 Large)
- Spring Onion (1)
- Mint Chutney
1. Add the yogurt, lemon, garlic & ginger paste, and all the dried spices to a bowl and mix them together.
2. Add the prawns (the bigger the better) to the bowl and mix it all together. Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Peel and cut the potato into medium-thick slices. Add these to a saucepan followed by boiling water (from the kettle). Parboil the potatoes on medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
4. Drain and pat dry, add 2tsp of oil to a bowl, followed by the dried potato slices, and any spices you like. Mix it all together.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
6. Add the potato slices into a baking tray and place them into the oven for 35-40 minutes or until nice and crispy.
7. When the potatoes have 10 minutes left, add oil to a hot frying pan on medium-high heat.
8. Add the prawns and let them cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
9. Add the potato slices to a plate, followed by the prawns, and garnish with spring onions, mint chutney, and a wedge of lime.
- Calories: 300kcal
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fats: 3g