- Salmon (1 Fillet)
- Yogurt (Half Cup)
- Chilli Powder (1tsp)
- Garlic & Ginger Paste (2tsp)
- Garam Masala (1tsp)
- Lemon Juice (2tsp)
- Mint Chutney
- Salad Leaves
- Calories: 425kcal
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 17.7g
- Fats: 21g
1. Cut the salmon fillet into two halves.
2. In a bowl mix the yogurt, salt, chilli powder, garlic & ginger paste, garam masala, and lemon juice and stir everything.
3. Add the salmon into the marinade and make sure the two fillets are properly covered.
4. Leave to marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
5. In a hot pan add some oil and a small slice of butter (optional) once the oil is hot, add the salmon and cook for 4-6minutes on either side or until the salmon is cooked through.
6. Serve with some mint chutney, salad leaves and a slice of lemon.