Vegan Creamy Tagliatelle
- Tagliatelle (3 Rings)
- Mushrooms (4)
- Garlic (1 Clove)
- Dried Mixed Herbs (1.5tsp)
- Soya Cream (70ml)
- Calories: 390kcal
- Protein: 12.2g
- Carbohydrates: 61.4g
- Fats: 10.1g
1. Fill and boil the kettle.
2. Cut the mushrooms into quarters and finely cut the garlic.
3. Add the tagliatelle into a large saucepan and cover with the boiling water. Place this on medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
4. Add a tsp of oil to a hot frying pan, and once the oil is hot, add the garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Once the garlic's cooked add the mushrooms and sauté for another 6-7 minutes
6. Add the cream, salt, and pepper to the frying pan and turn the heat to low.
7. Drain the pasta and set aside.
8. Once the cream starts to simmer and forms small bubbles, stir and turn the heat off.
9. Put the large saucepan on low heat followed by a third of the tagliatelle and a third of the sauce. Repeat this until all the tagliatelle and sauce is in the saucepan.
10. Stir thoroughly and top with the herbs and serve.